Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Shorts?


Even though we just had our biggest snow of the year a few days ago and it is a mere 9 degrees outside, we decided to break out a pair of the shorts I bought for the boys. Why not? It's in the 70s in our house. I am just dying to be sure I have bought the right size(s) because they are currently wearing sizes based on their age (surprise, surprise!). In the past they have usually had to wear about double their age in size... but I guess all this running around has made them a little more "normal" in size.
We stocked up on tons of stuff at the end of the summer season last year for this year and unfortunately we bought some stuff way too big, but I think we will be able to get away at least with all the shorts being a little big... they are kind of cute being so long... what do you think? The models sure don't seem to mind.

No comments: