Monday, March 30, 2009

One nap or two?

We are at that in-between stage of taking one or two naps depending on what is on the agenda for the day. The plan was for one nap today, but after much fussing from Drew starting at around 9am, we decided that today would need to be a 2-nap day. Jake was quietly reading books while I went upstairs to put Drew down. When I came back down to get Jake and see if he was ready to take his nap too, this is what I saw when I came around the corner:
He may have been trying to tell me something. What do you think?

By the way - if you happen to notice the Bathing Suit Calendar on the floor, that is a present from Daddy when he went to a Caps game. The Wizards girls were there signing calendars so he picked one up for the boys.... here is a photo of Drew a few minutes before I took him up for his nap:

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I think Drew is going to grow up to be a boob man! ;)