The boys are absolutely obsessed with Disney's CARS movie. It started with a book about Mater that Grandma & Grandpa gave them. We read that book to them every night and we slowly started showing them bits and pieces of the movie. This really came in handy recently when the boys were really sick and Drew had to sit still for a nebulizer treatment. I was able to just put them into their rocking chairs in front of the TV with CARS on and they sat completely still. I considered having a double-showing one day while they were sick because they were both so miserable (actually, that was "doctor's orders"). :)

This photo is from today while the boys were playing. I turned the TV on to get everything set up for the nebulizer treatment and both boys quickly heard Lightning McQueen's voice and just had to see the TV.
Nana is also making us vinyl covers for our high chairs that have a Disney CARS design on them. We can't wait to start using them!
And an update on the walking - Drew is ALL over the place and Jake is taking 5-6 steps. I'm sure next week something else new will be worth posting.
1 comment:
Hi there!! saw your comment; funny thing is, my sister-in-law found your blog accidentally while trying to find ours!! They showed us at Christmas and I promised to contact you but totally forgot! Isn't it insane how they also are the same age and even look similar?! I'll have to read through to get to know them and then be able to talk to you more, and yes, I'd love to chat twin! Thanks for stopping by! Heather (and J & D)
Post a Comment