
Here is a day in the life of Drew and Jake. Jake decided he wanted to get into one of the walkers. I was facing the other direction and when I turned around he was just smiling proudly at what he accomplished. I didn't have the heart to tell him that he didn't quite have it right.

And Drew was very busy opening all the drawers and cabinets holding all their diapering and changing items. He loves to take stuff out of containers and put them all back... not necessarily in the same or correct containers....
1 comment:
I haven't been on the computer in a while. Boy Drew and Jake are all over the place. I can't believe how good they are doing at their walking and riding on the ride on toys. Alison is doing ok riding and Chris just pushes it he's just not tall enough to reach the ground yet.
Post a Comment