And Jake got a new tooth today. He now has 4 on the bottom and top. We'll see how long before Drew gets his in (since they are usually just a few days apart with their teeth). Jake also has started pulling himself up onto various pieces of furniture but hasn't quite figured out how to cruise. And Drew is so close to moving forward but I think he gets frustrated much more quickly than Jake.
Monday, September 29, 2008
New Playset Swing!
And Jake got a new tooth today. He now has 4 on the bottom and top. We'll see how long before Drew gets his in (since they are usually just a few days apart with their teeth). Jake also has started pulling himself up onto various pieces of furniture but hasn't quite figured out how to cruise. And Drew is so close to moving forward but I think he gets frustrated much more quickly than Jake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So fun Kimmie! Now I have swing envy...
Kimmie -- I need to meet your boys! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment