Jake & Drew

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Jumperoo Excitement

The boys really go crazy in the jumperoo's now. We have them on their highest setting and unfortunately they are just about too tall for them! They just have too much fun though to get rid of them yet.
Posted by Drew and Jake Edwards at 9:05 AM

1 comment:

Nicki aka Chris and Alison's mom said...

Those little stinkers are so cute. I love how they just jump and jump. They are having so much fun. Don't get rid of them yet.

September 8, 2008 at 9:17 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

I am Drew

I am Drew

I am Jake

I am Jake

Links for Drew & Jake

  • Our Movies
  • Our Photos
  • Our Home Page

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2010 (8)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (38)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2008 (90)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ▼  September (8)
      • New Playset Swing!
      • Still love the Playground!
      • Videos of the Mover and the Shaker
      • A Few Updates
      • Outer Banks Vacation!
      • Jake (sort of ) says Mama on video
      • University of MD - First Football game
      • Jumperoo Excitement
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (9)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.