Thursday, July 24, 2008

We don't like REAL carrots

I tried feeding the boys cut up carrots and they were both screaming when they realized what was in their mouths. It was (sort of) funny, but when I got the camera neither Drew or Jake was acting nearly as dramatic as they were beforehand. I guess they are just such camera-hogs and know they are supposed to be happy in front the camera. ha ha. Drew does cry a very little bit, but this video is NOTHING compared to how they were acting before I got out the camera.


1 comment:

Nicki aka Chris and Alison's mom said...

I love the video of Jake eating his carrot. I LOVE the smile in the beginning and then when he is chewing it looks like an old man with no teeth. It makes me smile to see it I had to watch it twice. And poor Drew are you sure you didn't feed him poison or something. That was pretty funny.