Thursday, July 24, 2008

Our first Tug of War Fight!



One of the newer toys we got is a favorite of BOTH Drew and Jake. Unfortunately, there is only one of these toys so today the boys were grabbing it from each other. And of course, I had to grab the camera to capture the moment.



We also sat on our first ride-on toy today as well. William gave us this ride-on fire truck and we decided to try putting them on it to see what they would do. They didn't do much but eventually when we started pushing them around the house, the dogs went crazy chasing us and barking... which made the boys laugh hysterically.
Unfortunately I didn't have the video camera at that time but I'll try to catch it another day! :)

1 comment:

Nicki aka Chris and Alison's mom said...

Wow they are really sitting up good. Atleast they don't scream like Alison and Chris do when they take each others toys.