Thursday, April 24, 2008

New Bath Routine!


So we tried another bath routine because the boys have been making just too much of a mess in their infant tub. I guess we have finally decided they have outgrown that tub and we are now putting them into their bath rings... but still in the kitchen sink! Jake really liked to be sprinkled with the faucet while Drew was completely mesmerized by all the water.



We also used our new towels that Darin and Liz gave us. The crazy thing is that if you wanted to buy these towels online, the store where Darin and Liz bought them advertises them as a "twin gift"... AND the sample photo shows 2 towels: one with the name DREW embroidered and one with the name JAKE embroidered! How crazy is that? See it here.

2 comments:

Homegrown Tribe said...

I just found your blog from the twins message board. Your boys are absolutely adorable!

Brittany

SoDonia said...

That is so crazy about those towels being advertised as Drew and Jake, how cute!!! I love the towels, your boys are so beautiful Kimmie =)