Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Cute Photos!

Yesterday the boys visited Churchill High School and met Mommy's teacher (and student) friends from her old job. One of them casually asked "What are they? 7.. 8 months?". Ha ha. He was a little surprised when I said they were only 5 months old. But we all already know that they are big boys!
This morning I decided to try the "April pose" that my twins message board posted. All the other twin moms have taken this same pose of their babies and I was finally able to do it myself (most of their babies are a little older and were able to hold their heads up sooner than Drew and Jake). The photos came out so cute that I entered a couple of them into a baby contest. I just couldn't resist. Here are a few of them:


You can see all the photos in this pose in our April Part 2 album. Click here.

No comments: