
Drew & Jake will be starting a new preschool next week and I will upload some photos once all the paperwork goes through because they will actually be riding a
SCHOOL BUS to school! I am sure they will much more excited about that than the actual school day, but I know I want to get some photos!
They are doing SO WELL in their new school! The school is equipped to handle kids with as much energy that Drew & Jake have (apart and together).

They are actually
separated and have 2 different sets of classmates. This also prompted up to split them up and give them their very own bedrooms at home. They are happily talking about their teachers and classmates and activities on a regular basis and we are so pleased they are enrolled in this program.

They will continue next school year and we are looking forward to more progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment