Friday, June 12, 2009

Into EVERYTHING!

So the boys are officially into absolutely everything not tied down. I wish I had the camera all the times I have caught them in places they shouldn't be.
For example, a couple days ago while I was setting up lunch around the corner from the kitchen, I walked in on Jake sitting IN the dishwasher trying to drink from a dirty cup and Drew holding 2 forks and swinging them around over his head. Unfortunately I had to take care of the situation rather than capturing it on film.
Another example is I left the living area to take the recycling out and when I came back in Drew had gotten into our pantry. He was just sitting there happily swinging a box of cereal over his head... but then I walked over to the other side of the island to see a box of pasta opened and spilled all over the floor in addition to the entire contents of our Costco-sized mini muffins all over the other side of the island as well. Jake was just giggling when he saw me walking in. He sort of was just standing on the sidelines and I wondered if he might have been the mastermind behind the whole operation.

And here is what I actually DID catch on tape this morning. Not such a mess as much as a very funny ending. ENJOY...and welcome to my life...

1 comment:

Nicki aka Chris and Alison's mom said...

Drew looks like Chris. He gets crackers, opens them and finds a nice spot to eat them. When you ask him what he is doing he looks up at you like "what does it look like?" They are getting SO big. They look like little men!!