Jake & Drew

Friday, November 7, 2008

The Jumperoo is still fun!

Both boys like to jump ON the jumperoo now rather than IN it. Check out this video of Drew. He or Jake are usually giggling up a storm while they do this, but this video shows that I was trying to keep Jake from getting the camera while Drew was playing with the jumperoo.
Posted by Drew and Jake Edwards at 3:20 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

I am Drew

I am Drew

I am Jake

I am Jake

Links for Drew & Jake

  • Our Movies
  • Our Photos
  • Our Home Page

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2010 (8)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (38)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2008 (90)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ▼  November (9)
      • Drew figured out how to use the walker last Friday...
      • Lollipop Lollipop!
      • Business Boys
      • Edwards House Superheros!
      • Jake up the Stairs
      • Weekend ALL ALONE with Daddy!
      • Mirror Book
      • The Jumperoo is still fun!
      • Birthday Party!!!
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (9)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.