Jake & Drew

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bubbles!

We take our bath together every night and Mommy just realized that she has been bathing us with bubble bath rather than bath wash. OOPS. Anyway, when Mommy finally realized it was BUBBLES, we filled up the tub and had a good time!
Posted by Drew and Jake Edwards at 9:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

I am Drew

I am Drew

I am Jake

I am Jake

Links for Drew & Jake

  • Our Movies
  • Our Photos
  • Our Home Page

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2010 (8)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (38)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2008 (90)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ▼  August (5)
      • Guess who is on the move?
      • Bubbles!
      • First Beach Trip!
      • Somebody DID and somebody DID NOT have a good afte...
      • 9 month check up
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (9)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.