Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Rolling Drew

Drew actually rolled over on his own on Friday but I missed it because I had gone to the bathroom... he was on his back when I left him and when I came back, he was on his belly. I tried and tried and tried to get a video and finally had success yesterday. Of course, we were listening to some pretty interesting music while Drew "did his thing". hee hee.

And here is another good video.... Drew got very tired of my making him show us his new talent over and over and over again (hey, I had to get a good video to post!).

I'm sure Jake will be rolling over soon. He actually was rolling to his side weeks before Drew ever was, but Drew just decided to beat his brother with this milestone since his teeth are slower. ha ha.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yea Drew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on Jake, you can do it!
How exciting... I know that you must be very sad to have missed the first time, Kimmie. Hopefully, you will get to see Jake live in action! You go boys!