Jake & Drew

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Green Beans are GROSS!

The boys didn't really enjoy their first tasting of green beans. I'm not sure that was the best veggie to start with because when I started the bananas, they couldn't get enough. The green beans are apparently a different story. Watch the video at the link below to see their reactions.
GREEN BEANS VIDEO
Posted by Drew and Jake Edwards at 10:25 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

I am Drew

I am Drew

I am Jake

I am Jake

Links for Drew & Jake

  • Our Movies
  • Our Photos
  • Our Home Page

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2010 (8)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (38)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2008 (90)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ▼  March (9)
      • WE ARE 5 MONTHS OLD TODAY!
      • The Boys like to Party
      • Easter Morning & Day
      • Been Trying Solid Foods
      • Easter Photo
      • Green Beans are GROSS!
      • Sleeping the Same
      • We are BIG boys!
      • Who is Who?
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.